Queers of War Queers of War

DX EWW!!

OKAY!!! WE GET IT!!! YOU LIKE TO MAKE FUN OF QUEERS!!!
The graphics are amazing, but good god I had to turn it off after the second one.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Um, got enough gay jokes?

All of your flash movies have nothing but obsene gay jokes. Try branching out a little.

JohnnyUtah responds:

NEVER!

Say Something! Say Something!

This is Willgreg123 from Sheezyart

I wont be surprized if this makes front page! This is one of the best I've flashes I've seen, origonal too! ^_^ Im impressed you even made the song!

rtil responds:

oh hey will, i recognize you. thanks for the review

dress-up kirsten dunst dress-up kirsten dunst

Turd?

Well sure this isnt perfect but i think some of these reveiwers are being rather harsh. For a fisr submition its not that bad.

Swedish Saveloy Swedish Saveloy

KICK ASS!!!

Man, i cant tell you how long ive been waiting for this type of game!! No one makes em anymore. Not only was it fun, and creative, it was extreamly well done. Good jo- no, fantastic job!!!

Grey Grey

To be absolutely fair, Southwest Static's best songs are this, Fairy Tale, Here With Me, and A Winters Day Monologue, but for the record, I will share each of these songs wherever I can, because they will stay with me, even if they do not stay with others.

A Winters Day Monologue DEMO A Winters Day Monologue DEMO

I really wish this band had the respect they deserved.

Here With Me (DEMO) Here With Me (DEMO)

Maybe not everyone remembers Southwest Static, but I do. Even though I wish there was more, I'm forever grateful for what we got, thank you.