Queers of War Queers of War

DX EWW!!

OKAY!!! WE GET IT!!! YOU LIKE TO MAKE FUN OF QUEERS!!!
The graphics are amazing, but good god I had to turn it off after the second one.

300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

Um, got enough gay jokes?

All of your flash movies have nothing but obsene gay jokes. Try branching out a little.

JohnnyUtah responds:

NEVER!

Say Something! Say Something!

This is Willgreg123 from Sheezyart

I wont be surprized if this makes front page! This is one of the best I've flashes I've seen, origonal too! ^_^ Im impressed you even made the song!

rtil responds:

oh hey will, i recognize you. thanks for the review

FF7 Viva la revolution FF7 Viva la revolution

Still a rip-off

Meh, you did put some effort in here I'll give you that. Just seems most the images are traced along with the fact their not your jokes. I know you gave credit out, so Im not pointing fingers. I personaly just don't like how you're riding off of VG's popularity. Just my opinion.

Robot Gets Angry Robot Gets Angry

Whoa O_O

First though: Dude, what the hell where you on when you made this?

Second thought: Awsome Movie!

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

There are no words

By far this has been one of the most astute flash movies I've ever seen. The animation was perfect, along with the music, story telling, even right down to the voice actors, which many flash artists screw up.

I find Columbine to be possibly the most horrific events of our time. More so is the fact afterwards, even after seeing the letter, the media didn't attack the parents who raised the kids, not the students who socially isolated them, even though the letter specifically blamed them. They went after Marlene Manson. He's not my favorite artist, but god damn. That just makes me so f*** mad.

Anyhow, your team is unbelievable, as is this short movie. The story of these kids was told in a very spooky, almost hauntingly beautiful way. I applaud you all.

Candy Candy

O_O;;;

*runs to store*

Genevieve Genevieve

Goodness

Out of all the submitions I have viewed, nothing came close to the sheer magnifice and utter genious as this flash movie!

EgoCity Chap V disk1 EgoCity Chap V disk1

.....wow....

I thought the other ones where impressive! I like how you constantly improve as you go on these movies! You had to have Flash 8, some of those effects seemed out of this world. I know I'm kinda gushing, but man, that was powerful. I do hope to see the next one in the near future.

EgoCity Chap IV EgoCity Chap IV

Wow! Even Better

I see you did do something about the voices in this one. The voice ACTING is a lil off, but what do ya expect? I'm watching this movie for free so I ain't gonna rag on that too much. Considering you do this pulling all your resorces together, is quiet impressive. I am most impressed with the animation and effects. It makes me wonder how youd do with a profetional animation crew. Hope we get to find out some day. Anyhow, I also like the random humor. Throwing Harry Potter in there all of a sudden was hillarious! Do keep at it.